Mid-Life Unfolds

Life Unfolds - Dedicated to "Attracting What's Next in Mid-Life and Beyond!" Have you reached mid-life or beyond and are you wondering what is next? Life Unfolds provides business and personal coaching and training to help you thrive while answering the what nexts. We specialize in helping mid-lifers achieve their dreams, change careers, retire happily and to thrive through transitions. More information can be found at http://www.lifeunfolds.com.



Saturday, April 01, 2006

Say Yes!

This has been a week of synchronistic messages for me. I had lunch with a wonderful friend and mentor. She told me about a couple of new perfect opportunities that had been gifted to her. Instead of dithering and analyzing, she said YES to both! Her reasoning was that if she said yes, even if a little scared, she would be giving the Universe her own request and would have plenty of time and resources for it to play out as it would. If, for some reason, it didn't work out, she had lost nothing.

If presented with the same offers she had, I would have stalled or said No right up front. Primarily because I couldn't see an immediate way for it all to work out, thus not trusting in divine inteligence to play it out for me.

So practice saying Yes, Yes to Life, Yes to Opportunities, Yes to your Desires! Right after my lunch with her, I was asked to lead guided meditations as part of a collaborative workshop. Instead of dithering or stalling or over-analyzing, I said Yes! If I had said No, I would have been telling the Universe, don't send me any more opportunities like this one. And yet I want my business to grow, I love teaching, and improving my collaboration skills and opportunities is one of my current business goals. This one request met all of these!

What are you saying to the opportunities and open doors the Universe is giving you? Are you dithering, analyzing, stalling or fearful? Just bypass these and say Yes! Give it a try and let me know how it works for you.

All blog content is copyrighted, all rights reserved, Mary Anne Fields and Life Unfolds, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home