Mid-Life Unfolds

Life Unfolds - Dedicated to "Attracting What's Next in Mid-Life and Beyond!" Have you reached mid-life or beyond and are you wondering what is next? Life Unfolds provides business and personal coaching and training to help you thrive while answering the what nexts. We specialize in helping mid-lifers achieve their dreams, change careers, retire happily and to thrive through transitions. More information can be found at http://www.lifeunfolds.com.



Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Bluebonnets and Longhorns in Texas







I'm an absolute nature person. It's a sure-fire way to soothe and relax me. It inspires me in so many ways. However, I'm not a great photographer, so forgive the quality of the pictures. They seem beautiful to me, but that is because I experienced the real thing. These pictures were taken recently.

On the bottom are bluebonnets, the Texas state flower. If you've never been to Texas in the Spring, the state has planted millions of wildflower seeds along highways and in parks. This was taken in Washington on the Brazos state park. Notice the single white bluebonnet in the center.

The one at top is a little pond on my sister-in-law's horse ranch in central Texas. These are two of their longhorn cattle. It was just beautiful when I was there, cool with a little breeze, the water was so calm. They have horses, longhorns, ducks, dogs, cats and kittens and fish in their pond to keep the kids happy and busy. It's a wonderful place and we are so lucky to be able to visit it often.

All blog content is copyrighted, all rights reserved, Mary Anne Fields and Life Unfolds, 2006

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hola soy nicol de argentina... y bueno, no hablo ingles, pero tu pagina web esta very good. texas is beautifol. bye
P.D: este es mi mail, nicol04_mn@hotmail.com o angelito_lacapa@hotmail.com y mi blog es chismes de cosquin por nicol chauuuuuuu

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hola soy nicol de argentina y me encanta tu blog, espero que seamos amigas/os bye
P.D: mis mail son nicol04_mn@hotmail.com o angelito_lacapa@hotmail.com. texas es hermoso chau, nos vemos!!!!!

12:48 PM  
Blogger lifeunfolds.com said...

Gracias, Nicol! No habla espanol. However, I did have your comments translated and here it is below for others who might not speak Spanish.

"Hello I am nicol of Argentina and I love your blog, I expect that we be friends/you bye P.D: my mail are nicol04_mn@hotmail.com or angelito_lacapa@hotmail.com. texas is beautiful"
ciao, we see us! !!!!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home