Mid-Life Unfolds

Life Unfolds - Dedicated to "Attracting What's Next in Mid-Life and Beyond!" Have you reached mid-life or beyond and are you wondering what is next? Life Unfolds provides business and personal coaching and training to help you thrive while answering the what nexts. We specialize in helping mid-lifers achieve their dreams, change careers, retire happily and to thrive through transitions. More information can be found at http://www.lifeunfolds.com.



Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My New Year's Gift to You

I'm feeling especially grateful for my business and for all of you being a part of my life. I'd like to invite you to join me in celebration of the New Year and all the joy and prosperity it will bring to us.

Just as life unfolds in unexpected ways, my free gifts to you will unfold in useful, surprising ways. Each day starting on January 1st through January 7th you will receive a gift via e-mail from Life Unfolds. That's a whole week to celebrate the new year and to get ready for your best year ever.

Each gift will be something you can use, something that will help you create and live a life that matters and to help you live with more joy and peace. Each gift is completely free, nothing to buy, no hidden agenda...just gifts for you.

Thanks for being a part of our community!

To sign up, go to http://www.lifeunfolds.com/newyeargifts.htm.

Wishing you the very best year ever,

Mary Anne

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your gifts,
it helped me a lot, speciaal, I think it was the first one, the film The Secret, I really loved.
I think it was from the spiritual cinema ?
I like to tell my friends about you, I am busy with my own website and as soon as it is online I let you know and I will recommand your's as well.

3:02 PM  
Blogger lifeunfolds.com said...

Thanks for your comments, Wil. I look forward to seeing your website and hearing more about your business. Mary Anne

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home