Mid-Life Unfolds

Life Unfolds - Dedicated to "Attracting What's Next in Mid-Life and Beyond!" Have you reached mid-life or beyond and are you wondering what is next? Life Unfolds provides business and personal coaching and training to help you thrive while answering the what nexts. We specialize in helping mid-lifers achieve their dreams, change careers, retire happily and to thrive through transitions. More information can be found at http://www.lifeunfolds.com.



Wednesday, January 24, 2007

California Dreamin'


I just spent a week at my brother and sister-in-law's home in southern California. They live in the mountains northeast of San Diego, an absolutely beautiful place. It was cold and dry, quite different from Houston's wet winters. We dined on my brother's accomplished Asian cooking. We watched a couple of Peter Wimsey mysteries and walked on the mountain. My brother and I even played an online game, Bespelled, together which was fun. It is very quiet and peaceful there, hawks soaring through the air, the wind in the trees. One of the things I love about going there is our conversations about everything and nothing. Here's a picture of the view from their place. I'm already looking forward to my next trip.

All content copyrighted, 2006, Life Unfolds and Mary Anne Fields. All rights reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home