Mid-Life Unfolds

Life Unfolds - Dedicated to "Attracting What's Next in Mid-Life and Beyond!" Have you reached mid-life or beyond and are you wondering what is next? Life Unfolds provides business and personal coaching and training to help you thrive while answering the what nexts. We specialize in helping mid-lifers achieve their dreams, change careers, retire happily and to thrive through transitions. More information can be found at http://www.lifeunfolds.com.



Wednesday, May 17, 2006

How I Spend My Weekends

This is a picture of my very cute grandson, Jule. He's
2 1/2 years old. It was taken at a park near his home.
It's our favorite thing to do together, go to the park and run wild! What a joy he is!!

I never thought I would be in mid-life and feeling such
love and joy at caring for a two year old. I am so fortunate that I live near his family and they are so generous with letting me keep him so often. It's a win-win-win for everyone!

Of course, I've opted for work-life balance so that I can include more time with my family and less at work. That smile on his face is one of the payoffs for doing this!

All blog content is copyrighted, all rights reserved, Mary Anne Fields and Life Unfolds, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home