Mid-Life Unfolds

Life Unfolds - Dedicated to "Attracting What's Next in Mid-Life and Beyond!" Have you reached mid-life or beyond and are you wondering what is next? Life Unfolds provides business and personal coaching and training to help you thrive while answering the what nexts. We specialize in helping mid-lifers achieve their dreams, change careers, retire happily and to thrive through transitions. More information can be found at http://www.lifeunfolds.com.



Thursday, June 01, 2006

Easy Time and Date Converter

I found this great little tool online and wanted to share it with you. How many times have you had someone traveling overseas and wanted to know what time it is there? Or wanted to attend an international online event but are not sure what time it will be? Here's a handy little tool to help you convert the time. It even has a "personal" time and date converter. You can set up your own page with a selection of cities so that it shows the time in each. For example, my husband is currently in Switzerland, I want to view an online video streaming in Spain this week and I live in Houston, Texas. I simply put all three cities on my personal page and voila, the dates and times are there and I don't have to keep entering them every time I want to make a call. Here's the link: http://www.timeanddate.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home